Sunday, January 11, 2015

Tsu - Join me in having a good time on the only network that pays you to do what you do on FB, Twitter, etc.

Hi there, I'm an early user (35,957) and here's my opinion on Tsu:
When you put your first steps on Tsu, it will be like Facebook when you first joined. Pretty empty. People tend to forget that. That's when you have to start making friends and follow people. You can start on the page of the person through which you joined, by adding the people who commented or liked their posts. Or go to their friends (listed above) and follow or friend them. Every person you follow/friend will appear on your feed. Than you need to put yourself out there and be active. Like, comment, share, post, smile at photo's, be intrigued by news, have fun,  ..
Should you choose to join, you can always ask me for help. ( feel free to use my shortcode to sign in: tsu.co/malikpc)
When you have questions, just send me a message and I'll anwser it.  I won't promise you easy money or great earnings but I can garantuee you'll have fun on TSU. Tsu is indeed the only network that pays it's users to do exactly the same as on other platforms, such as FB or Twitter. They share their revenue with you.  But it won't come for nothing. You have be active and engage with other users (same as on the other networks).
And your first cent will take you over the moon, you won't believe how happy this 1st cent can make you laugh
Hope to see you on Tsu wink

No comments:

Post a Comment